Going with the cheapest inspector to save a little now, could cost a lot later!
If you want a quick, cheap home inspection, then I’m probably not the inspector for you.
I do a thorough, detailed, Accurate Home Inspection.
Certified Home Inspection Includes:
Home Inspections that average 3-4 hours – It takes time to fully inspect a home, don’t settle for a quick inspection.
We use an infrared camera on each inspection – Helps find problems that can’t be seen by just a visual inspection.
We check for active gas leaks in the home.
Monthly Home Owner Newsletter that is customized to the home.
Wood Destroying Organisms Inspection Report.
Home Maintenance Book that is full of useful maintenance tips.
We fully inspect the home – If we have access we get on the roof, climb up in the attic and down into the crawlspace.
Home Energy Report – Shows you how to cut your energy costs.
You can choose to get your full color report emailed to you, printed in a binder or both!
Access to exclusive deals for clients of InterNACHI inspectors – discounts on hotels, restaurants, movies and more.
Everything listed above is included at no additional cost!
Call for a free quote. We’ll ask you some questions about the home and give you helpful tips about the inspection process.
Fees for Additional Services:
- Septic Dye Test – $25 With Home Inspection, $50 Without
- Limited Mold Test – $150 With Home Inspection, $200 Without
- Complete Mold Test – $200 With Home Inspection, $300 Without
- Basic Water Test – $75 With Home Inspection, $125 Without
- Home Energy Report – Included With Home Inspection, $50 Without
- Gas Leak Test – Included With Home Inspection, $50 Without
- Thermal Imaging Scan – Included With Home Inspection, $100 Without
- Radon Test – $100 With Home Inspection, $125 Without
- WDI Inspection – $50 With Home Inspection, $100 Without
- Annual Home Maintenance Checkup – $300